I like philosophy, maybe you are interested to read some of my essays:
a German Biography (me, frizztext):
1. Born 1945. My mother, Edith Klingbeil, left me in an orphanage, three weeks old (92% of those babies died at that time in the post-war Germany under such a treatment);
2. First ten years in the urban jungle of Wuppertal, Germany, daily corporal punishment in several cellars many years, always at the same time: clock 19.00 – by the people, who adopted me: Erwin and Luise Fritze
3. Teenager period in a small country town, learning old Latin, Greek, Hebrew, maths, physics…
4. Was forced to join the army, but managed to quit the job.
5. Studied theology, but then managed again to quit the job.
6. Married my wife Barbara, a photographer.
7. We got two daughters, I did earn the money by teaching.
8. Wrote a book on:
“The perseverance of the philosophers”
9. Threw away my old typewriter, started to write on a PC in the world wide web – trying to improve my English to get feedback from outside, leaving my German horizon
10. Wrote for amazon (de, co.uk, ca, com) as “frizztext” book reviews, topics: philosophy, politics, fine arts, photography
11. Made (together with my wife Barbara) a trip to New York: to become an instant lover of photography there (thanks to our Jewish friends, Joe and Ursel Winter, who had managed to escape to New York, leaving the third Reich 1940)
12. Played Gypsy jazz guitar, escaping my German orthodox cultural box.
13. Found after 40 years of searching my mother Edith behind the iron curtain in the eastern part of Germany; (she made suicide, after I went back to West Germany again)
14. Fell ill, forced to quit my job; retired…
15. Our daughters, now grown up, are living in big German cities (Berlin, Munich) as an architect or a banker; now we have 4 grandchildren, maybe a little bit influenced by me and my wife, maybe not at all.
16. I am trying for the rest of my life to relax and write