For my opinion philosophy is a great help for people, who consider, if they should break some boundaries, if they should leave a system. The best day in my life has been in 1989, when the WALL fell in Berlin. The reunification of East- and West-Germany was one of my life’s most important topics. The famous painting on the Berlin wall, featuring an East German car (Trabi) breaking through the wall is that great metaphor for breaking the rules, leaving a system, having guts and courage. Every human being sometimes needs the hope, that one is not fenced in by boundaries!
Some of my other blog articles are also related to this topic: leaving-a-system – clerical-celibacy – distant-point-of-view – bad job – rage supports thinking – courage – escaped-from-third-reich – the American philosopher Thoreau and the duty of civil disobedience – egypt-revolution
other related articles as offered by Zemanta:
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall ~ 20 years later (allmilitary.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: (Boundaries) (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- East Germany opens the Berlin Wall: This Day in History – 11/9/1989 (jeffpruett.wordpress.com)
- Trabant tourist “tank” ready to roll through Berlin (reuters.com)
- Justice – Weekly Photo Challenge (terri0729.wordpress.com)