Life flows. If there are human beings, there will be movements. And walls to stop them. Because often it is a typical goal of a government: to stay, not to change. The tools versus the process of moving and changing: Police. The kind version. Military, if it gets harder.
title=”State troops” by blackhalos / Manos Daskalos, Greece, on Flickr, sent to my group BLOG IT!
found in the gallery of TIME / LIFE – pictures of the year 2010:
1) “An anti-government group staged a deadly revolt against Kyrgyzstan’s president Kurmanbek Bakiyev”
2) “A protester urinates in front of a row of policemen”
(in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina)
- Kyrgyzstan politicians on brink of armed showdown (telegraph.co.uk)
- Kyrgyzstan remembers 2010 uprising victims (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Kyrgyzstan remembers 2010 uprising victims (sfgate.com)
- Kyrgyzstan gold mines center of tension (sfgate.com)