Maybe it is not very clever, to destroy with battles between Republicans and Democrats a good US-image. Obamacare: In Europe health care for everyone is standard (in India, Africa and the US it seems not)…
title=”polka dot tea party” – photo by Shandi-lee, kindly sent to my group BLOG IT!, click on the picture to enter his galleries on Flickr.com
This post has been shared with 2,061 WordPress.com followers and 374 Twitter followers.
- Crashed: Obamacare Exchange Sites Experience Nationwide Outages (theblaze.com)
- Obamacare is a myth, it does not exist. (anguscroix.com)
- Was losing my seat for Obamacare worth it? (tv.msnbc.com)
- No Compromise: House Democrats Kill GOP Proposal to Fund Veterans Services, National Parks Without Touching Obamacare (theblaze.com)
- Rand Paul: ‘We haven’t had a big debate about Obamacare’ (rawstory.com)
- Here’s What the House Voted on to Avoid a Gov’t Shutdown – and How It Could Affect Obamacare (theblaze.com)
- Tea party extremists shut down government over Obamacare (jsonline.com)
- Millions Flee Obamacare (readersupportednews.org)
- Millions Flee Obamacare (newyorker.com)
comment by Patti Kuche:
Great post Frizz. Shame this land is now closed until further notice!
I hope you can still use your British health care system?
I’m always shocked when I hear people here in the US comment on the “socialist” form of health care in the UK!