Revolver-camera, a photo by Nationaal Archief on Flickr.
there are similar feelings: shootings – by camera, by revolver;
not far away to the idea, to make a construction bridge …
The Dutch Nationaal Archief comments: Revolver camera: a Colt 38 carrying a small camera that automatically takes a picture when you pull the trigger. At the left: six pictures taken by the camera. New York, 1938.
- This Revolver Camera Shot A Picture And A Bullet Simultaneously (crunchgear.com)
- “Shooting” and “Shooting” – the revolver camera (pixiq.com)
- Who Used This Camera-Equipped Colt 38? [Guns] (gizmodo.com)
- FOR SALE: Al Capone’s Revolver Is On The Auction Block (businessinsider.com)
- Live Video: Revolver (kexp.org)
title=”a new mission soon” photo by foxysangels143, on Flickr, sent to my group BLOG IT!
She proudly wears her high heels like a Samuel Colt his six-shooter revolver … – Once John Lennon and Yoko Ono made an art event related to the slogan MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. Since them I am amused about the fact, that a gun (or a photo camera for “shootings”) often is used as a metaphor for penis. Flickr-member “foxysangels143” in Paris made some related illustrations with esprit! I think Sigmund Freud would make applause to that sexy humor, if he would be still alive!
title=”mistic texture me part 1″ by foxysangels143 + title=”like my handbag” by foxysangels143
title=”colorme1″ by foxysangels143
photo below: by frizztext: