Chancellor Angela Merkel, CDU, Germany: not tough, but a real unfair beast vs. autonomic thinkers. She’s always collecting devote persons for her teams.
Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany. She certainly organizes some things correct. But others very wrong. Most intolerable is the almost talking doll-like repetitive acting, always the same cunning statements. Everything in unnatural, rehearsed stiff gestures. A boss facade. No longer able to authentic communication. And hiring dubious persons for her teams: zu Guttenberg, Wulff, Schavan!
photo by frizztext
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel Retains Power! (shootthescribe.wordpress.com)
- Angela Merkel reaches out to opposition to form German coalition (telegraph.co.uk)
- Next for Germany’s Merkel: Fix Europe (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Merkel ‘has free reign to do whatever she wants for the next 4 years’ – expert (voiceofrussia.com)
- Merkel makes history in election (edition.cnn.com)
- Merkel, Conservatives Triumph in German Vote (voanews.com)
- German election: Angela Merkel may lose her power (voiceofrussia.com)
- Merkel triumphs in German vote but allies crushed (stripes.com)