CHANGE, that was the slogan for Obama.
CHANGE – that’s what happens actually during the Arab youth revolt in Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrein, Yemen, maybe Libya.
CHANGE – we all should be able to be a life long open-minded, able to change. Photographers, Bloggers, musicians know that capability very well.
A specific CHANGE mood you can find in the project www.playingforchange.com
musicians from many countries joining the same song:
from USA and Italy, Russia and South Africa, France and Israel, Ireland and Brazil etc.
stand by me
war – no more trouble
Episode 47 = Gimme Shelter:
- Yemen: If President Saleh is ousted, what comes next? (slate.com)
- A Timeline of Middle East Protest Movements (neatorama.com)
- Arab world watching U.S.-Libya action closely (cbsnews.com)
- Arab world watching U.S.-Libya action closely – CBS News (news.google.com)
- Radical Relationships:Why I LOVE FB (abbasgirl.wordpress.com)
- At War Again (marywperry009.wordpress.com)
- “Arabs wonder: “Why Libya and why not Bahrain, Yemen, Tunisia or Egypt? “” and related posts (friday-lunch-club.blogspot.com)
- Letter From Europe: Squaring Off With Libya’s Iron Fist (nytimes.com)