Prof. Luigi Frappi, Italy, he often enjoys to change my original photo shots into somehow ironic artworks using several Adobe Photoshop tools.
Yesterday he added some typical Italian cat moods: So we have 6 cats instead of one. A blue cat for example, for sure she can meow a blues song. A white cat, ignoring the two cats beside her, making love. A jealous cat watching the sexual act from below etc. –
Luigi filled with life what had been a lonesome cat photo before: I think that’s typical for his work and also Italian lifestyle: no loneliness but interacting souls.
So he added a mermaid, when I sat lonesome at the coast of the Baltic Sea, sad on my birthday: remembering that my mother made suicide near this East German location, the isle of Rügen.
As he discovered a photo with a chandelier in a dark scene in an abandoned hospital: he changed the depressed mood and added me, playing guitar.
When I sat lonely in my wooden north German alcove he added himself making applause – though he was far away thousand miles in sunny Italy (thank you internet!!!).
more of Luigi Frappi:
FENCED IN HIS OWN PASSION:
At least he seems to prefer a confrontation portrait more than a lonesome Cowboy attitude …
Photo: The Italian artist Prof. Luigi Frappi and Annabel – photo uploaded by Luigi Frappi sent to my flickr group BLOG IT! – click on the photo to enter his collection…
- differences-are-attractive (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- biography (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- weekly-photo-challenge-self-portrait (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- cappuccino-break-with-guitar (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- hats (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Class on Demand Ships ‘Complete Training for Adobe Photoshop CS5’ (prweb.com)
- Why You Should Never Trust Online Photos (techeblog.com)
- Adobe photoshop cs3 system requirements (wiki.answers.com)