In the history of mankind as well in many personal histories there are moments of escape or hide.
photo by Frizztext
Hide or attack? Help or bite? Escape or scratch? Not only cats have to made such decisions. Also in the history of mankind as well in many personal histories there are moments of escape or hide. Hide is a way to escape without much movement, without losing much energy. Noble, distinguished is a kind of behavior which successfully hides behind a dress or a face without any emotion. Sometimes even my cat hides while walking publicly: she ignores consequently. So: you can walk publicly while hiding your soul. I have to discuss that with my cat.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, Former Carter Aide, Calls For Exposing Wealthy People Who Hide Their Money (huffingtonpost.com)
- If you’ve got nothing to hide (macleans.ca)
- Messi had to hide in cockpit to avoid overexcited fans on plane (sports.yahoo.com)
- Hide While Seeking? (sixmonthsandsixtydates.com)
- Around Azeroth: Where to hide the body (wow.joystiq.com)
- Soldier ‘slave’ admits he spent 11 years in hiding (rt.com)
- No One With A Disability Should Have to Hide (adrants.com)
- Libyan official says Gadhafi may be hiding in south (ctv.ca)
I want to hide from a nuisance company.
That’s right. 🙂
What a bold cat… I love your cat. 🙂
Yes, you can hide – right out in public! As for the cat, it looks more content to just…..hide.
Damn! how did you know I was here?
He’s not hiding … he’s listening to Blues. ~~~ : – )
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden « Flickr Comments by FrizzText
Pingback: The H Archive « Flickr Comments by FrizzText