The photographer (from Japan, currently in Bangkok) writes:
This is taken in Ayutthaya City.
Many provinces in Thailand are currently suffering from flood disaster.
For donation: “Thai Red Cross Society“: english.redcross.or.th/home
- Thailand:Bangkok braced for flooding (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Flood in Thailand spreads to Bangkok (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Thailand:Bangkok on flood alert (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Will Bangkok Floodwalls Hold? (abcnews.go.com)
- Thailand Says Floodwaters Receding, Won’t Inundate Bangkok (businessweek.com)
- Thailand Floods (sphericalfox.wordpress.com)
- Thailand Floods Could Be A Washout For Disk-Drive Companies (forbes.com)
- Thai Capital Bangkok Spared as Worst Floods in 50 Years Recede – BusinessWeek (news.google.com)
- Bangkok braces but safe so far from floods (msnbc.msn.com)
- Flood Barriers Hold Firm in Shielding Bangkok (foxnews.com)
- Thai Flood Holdouts Complicate Relief Efforts (foxnews.com)
- Thai flood holdouts complicate relief efforts (ctv.ca)
- Thai flood holdouts complicate relief efforts (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Thai flood holdouts complicate relief effort (sfgate.com)
- Cube Entertainment artists donate $45,000 to flooding victims in Thailand (allkpop.com)
- Elephants Stranded By Thailand Floods (news.sky.com)
- JQT volunteers with Korean Red Cross to aid flooding victims in Thailand (allkpop.com)
- Thailand:Floods threaten outskirts of Bangkok (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Thailand flooding strands elephants in Ayutthaya (ctv.ca)
So much upheaval in the world… so much sadness.
once my friend Wolfgang’s home was flooded:
that’s so sad to see!
I hope that every one will be happy.
The weather used to be predictable, but not now anymore. It’s quite sad to watch this as it keeps remind us that never to take anything for granted and appreciate what we already have. 😦
it happend a long time before
but it is today allways impossible for my wife to stay in the rooms wich were under water,
have a fine time but not to much from all
with best wishes to your lovely family and tol you
So heartbreaking. Global weather patterns or Global Warming – it doesn’t matter which one is the cause.
New year vacation in Thailand?
Pingback: no precautionary – no plans | Flickr Comments