my passion: little books and notebooks (Moleskine etc.) for to fix my daily inner thoughts …
photos by Frizztext
- Moleskine – still attractive (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Minted Great Ideas Notebook Challenge (veerle.duoh.com)
- Make your own notebooks (pixiq.com)
- Design notebook: Wallpaper workshops (telegraph.co.uk)
- Etsy Find: Handmade Letterpress Notebook (casasugar.com)
- Mole(skine) People (saucysays42.wordpress.com)
- SOL: Want Your Notebook? (booksavors.wordpress.com)
- Moleskine’s new Star Wars notebook prompts origami space battle (digitaltrends.com)
- People I Want To Punch In the Face Moleskine Notebook (suburbanmen.com)
- Moleskine Pens: Simple, Sophisticated and Sleek (journalingarts.wordpress.com)
- My Notebook Obsession (presentsofmind.wordpress.com)
- Moleskine Alternatives For GTD Hacking (newcommbiz.com)
a “MERCI” to Christine Lebrasseur, Bordeaux, she sent a notebook still-life to my group BLOG IT:
These books must have tons of great records.:smile:
What a charming blog! I love it!
My wife loves to collect little notebooks, too…
Merci Dietmar, this means a lot to me…
you inspired me to make a photo of the inside:
Love the poster… and those moleskin note books. 🙂
Pingback: Moleskine – still attractive « Flickr Comments by FrizzText
looks very cool!
In a way, notebooks are self-portraits of their creators. Wonderful self-portraits!
Happy those who carry a notebook within reach, and a photo-camera “blitz” ready, and a pen…
Very nice post.
Pingback: Where do YOU write « Flickr Comments by FrizzText
Pingback: the N! photo archive « Flickr Comments by FrizzText