“Eye contact or NOT eye contact“: that’s always the basic question of portrait photography
(my wife Barbara trying to introduce Marc Lamote)
photo by Frizztext / Barbara F.
Marc Lamote supported with his Leica camera his wife during the banjo player meeting at Fiddlers Irish Pub in Bonn, Germany.
Visit his photo collection, introducing this event via
photos by Marc Lamote, introducing Catou Pecher (Banjo) & Leo De Potter (Gypsy Guitar)
Catou Pecher (Banjo) & Leo De Potter (Gypsy Guitar) nicknamed “CAT & LION”:
performing an own composition; just for fun they play once a week in a Café in Brussels, Belgium. Entrance free.
video by Frizztext
another video found via youtube:
photos of marc lamote:
photos by marc lamote, introducing Sean Moyses
- Sean Moyses, Banjo meeting organizator (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- BanjoStompers from Tokyo (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Dick Martin, Banjo (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- The world is waiting for the sunrise (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Sue, just you … (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- When was the banjo first used (wiki.answers.com)
- The Hillbilly Serenade (katrichterwrites.wordpress.com)