“Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.” (August Wilson)
1 – dog vs. cat – photo by Fotourbana
2 – Mumbai Terrorist attack on 26th November, 2008 – photo by Soumik Kar
3 – Egypt Revolution – photo by dimios the tailor
4 – Female boxer – photo by lucapatrone
- Reflections: Know Yourself and Bloom Where You Are… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- For Egyptian online warrior, father’s torture fueled activism (cnn.com)
- The Lips of Wisdom Are Closed Except To The Ears of Understanding (enigmaress11.wordpress.com)
- What Fuels You? (tinaquynh.wordpress.com)
- Pain (naomiestment.wordpress.com)
You have a very interesting collection of photos… The female boxer shot is great. 🙂
Pain in one’s life, absolutley shows our strength. Like the photos !
Wow, these photos are thought provoking! “Strength” builds one’s character for sure…
The cat seems to have hard time.
Funny comment! The dog is playing with her, not really biting her. My dogs do that to each other all of the time!
the first picture feels painful. . I hope the dog was just playing with the cat. pictures can truly create an emotion.
Great collection of pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a link to yours. Lovely 🙂
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden « Flickr Comments by FrizzText