we can’t hunt for ideas, to have one. we will not find any idea with such a method. the ideas find us! said by? Nietzsche, Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher. my personal methods: my home is my castle. aim: to make my home comfortable. problem: when I leave my home to be in other cities, I have the fear that I can’t find any idea no more. but, surprise: they still find me. must be there millions on the road.
photo above: by frizztext, sitting in a BOEING 727, looking down to a helicopter
P.S.: I had a flight today from Duesseldorf to Munich – therefore: I am not at home no more. maybe today I am not writing out of my own.
not a problem for Yann Arthus-Bertrand. when he is not at home but on the road – better: in the air – he has a lot of ideas. watch his famous video. maybe we can learn from him, to have ideas, though not being at home?
- HOME a film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand (watergius.wordpress.com)
- The Beauty of Aerial Photography (morfis.wordpress.com)
- Home (bipolarblast.wordpress.com)
- “Home” An Exquisite Story of Our World (thenaturaleye.wordpress.com)
- “Home” An Exquisite Story of Our World -and Terrifying (thenaturaleye.wordpress.com)
- The Debate is Over (thegreenmanweblog.wordpress.com)
- Green news roundup: Nuclear debate, spring sightings and iconic bike designs (guardian.co.uk)
Hope you had a good trip! 😉
I like to fly…
That’s true.The more I want to have many ideas, the ideas will disappear around me. 🙂
ideas are like cats. they come to visit you, when they like. they are not dogs waiting to get some orders.
Pingback: The i-Archive « Flickr Comments by FrizzText