Steel Coffin photo by “heritagefutures” (Flickr) = © Dirk HR Spennemann
Dirk HR Spennemann writes: “Patently Portable: The O.P. Patent Portable Steel Grave Vault, Pioneer Settlement, Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia” – frizz-comment: A steel coffin – sometimes I would like to put some things, behavior structures, memories etc. into a steel coffin like this: to forget that, because it has not been effective enough. Because a lifetime is too short, to waste the time with this. For instead: playing guitar. Gives more time for: writing about history or present day politics, for photography or web-dialogs; time to learn something about other centuries, countries, cultures, conflicts.
- Rocker Buried In 12ft Guitar-Shaped Coffin (uniquedaily.com)
- Friends bring motorcycle towing a coffin to Muskegon Bike Time (mlive.com)
- Long-Dead Bishop’s Coffin is Full of Coffin Beetles (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- The Coffin-Maker Benchmark – NYTimes.com (kennykellogg.com)
- Grave Digger Cuts Coffin, Family Finds Alleged Remains (arkansasmatters.com)