Oil, nuclear power – or wind power, sunlight energy?
Oil, nuclear power – or wind power, sunlight energy? The decisions of politicians are framing the lifestyle of the whole nation’s population: risky nuclear power in Japan – and the catastrophe we are all watching these days. Oil from Arabian dictators?
Sarkozy sold many Mirage and Rafale warplanes to Gaddafi before he decided, to attack him with the same jets.
Europe, Brussels, made a billion $ deal with Gaddafi to block African immigrants who try to reach Europe via Lampedusa. And Germany sold mustard gas to Gaddafi, to give him a chance to kill. Whom?
Energy decisions make us to slaves of dictators and other oil-kings. Nuclear power, from Chernobyl to Fukushima is much more expensive than some windmills, sun collectors. There are nations, who consider what to do. The Netherlands for example. To drive a bicycle is a chance, not to become one of Gaddafi’s servile friends.
title=”wind farm near Magdeburg”
by Frizztext, on Flickr
- African immigrants via Lampedusa
- Gadaffi’s Best Friend in Europe (thedailybeast.com)
- Libyan rebel council vows democracy, to keep oil deals (reuters.com)
- Is the Libya War Working? (thedailybeast.com)
- Libya: defiance as support for Gaddafi falters (telegraph.co.uk)
- Could Gaddafi Sabatoge Oil Pipelines? (themoderatevoice.com)
- “Gaddafi, get lost either way” (rt.com)
- Obama: Gaddafi must go! (rt.com)
- Gaddafi and Gold: A Hidden Cache in Libya? (seekingalpha.com)
- Rove claims Bush would have been tougher on Gaddafi than Obama (dailykos.com)
- Adrian Hamilton: Obama is wise to keep his distance (independent.co.uk)
- Italy puts 1 year moratorium on nuclear (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Italy puts 1 year moratorium on nuclear (sfgate.com)
- Muqtedar Khan: In Defense of Intervention in Libya (huffingtonpost.com)
- Nuclear Power Wins It Over Hydrocarbon Romance: Gwyneth Cravens (businessweek.com)
- Gaddafi vows ‘we will not surrender’ as Nato bombs his compound (telegraph.co.uk)
- Western, Arab talks to focus on Libya “end-game” (revolutionizingawareness.com)
- The Mistake of Gaddafi Was to Give Up to Its Nuclear Program (tripolitrip.wordpress.com)
- Is U.S. One Step Closer to Tapping Oil Reserves? (dailyfinance.com)
- Rich Libyans Flock to Tunisia’s Island to Flee the War (time.com)
- Obama Hints U.S. Might Tap Petroleum Reserves To Combat Libya Oil Disruption (huffingtonpost.com)
- Japan:Leaked oil found in seawater near Fukushima Daini (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Unrest in Libya: Gaddafi’s Security Forces Weaken Rebels’ NTC (time.com)
- You: Nato warplanes bombard Tripoli after Gaddafi vows fight to the death (guardian.co.uk)