title=”Home for Sale … No kidding!” by Ms. Kathleen/ Kathleen Marie O’Donnell-Grone, on Flickr and on http://sites.google.com/site/homeforsaleintheblackhills/ there you can find here e-mail address. Asking price is $339 thousand US. View also her blog at http://www.mskathleen.org/
frizztext: if I had the money, I would buy that house to retreat!
The owner, Ms. Kathleen comments herself:
Yep, we are selling our acreage and moving on. I know, it is a gorgeous home and I wish I could take the main floor with us but on to new adventures! Our home is on five acres. Box Elder Creek runs near the house and to listen to it in the morning it is so peaceful. We are walking distance to a large pond — Very peaceful! There is abundant wildlife, elk, deer, chipmunks, squirrels, birds, etc….
This is a great home for a family or a wonderful vacation home! Any season the Black Hills has a lot of offer. Winter, Skiing/Snowmobiling, hunting and other winter sports. Fall, the trees change color. It is gorgeous and hunting season for the sportsman – I hunt with a camera! Summertime – the lakes, fishing, biking, etc. Springtime, the new wildlife – babies! The wildflowers start to bloom.
We are 35 minutes from Mt. Rushmore, 20 minutes from Deadwood and Lead, 45 minutes from Crazy Horse and 45 minutes to Rapid City.
frizz-comment: I know, that the owners have buffaloes in the very near, but nevertheless like to visit Manhattan – and they are Christians. Though I am an atheist and philosopher (related to Socrates), I will do my very best to perform an old Gospel song as a sign of respect to their Christian opinions:
- From Deadwood to Devil’s Tower – Deadwood, SD (travelpod.com)
- Artist Sues Kevin Costner To Force Sculpture Sale (luxist.com)
- No competition is no excuse for being mediocre (scottkle.in)
- Climbing: Mixture of beauty and danger (funstuffcafe.com)
- Nearly Departed in Deadwood Hits the Shelves – See for Yourself! (plotmamas.wordpress.com)
- Day 11 – Riding the Black Hills (navybiker.wordpress.com)
- 50 Shots of America – South Dakota (circleoffood.com)
- Home on the Range (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Mount Rushmore – Unique Historical Face To Face Craft Mountain (ridwan2906.wordpress.com)
- Why Ronald Reagan doesn’t deserve a place on Mt Rushmore (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)