Originally uploaded by Yellow Earth 168
If earthquake, hide under a table.
If tsunami run uphill!
If nuclear catastrophe?
I’ve heard, that some airlines
demanded 7.000 $ for
a seat in economy class to
leave Tokyo by airplane.
Not a solution for millions …
- Japan’s emperor urges victims not to lose hope (msnbc.msn.com)
- Tokyo Electric may be held liable for nuclear plant explosions (reuters.com)
- The moment Japan’s cataclysmic tsunami engulfed a nation (jummacommunity.wordpress.com)
- Hilltop city in Japan becomes a refuge for earthquake, tsunami survivors – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- Official death toll has risen to 2,414 (windsorstar.com)
- Tokyo Electric may be held liable for nuclear plant explosions – Reuters (news.google.com)
- A nation in the grip of nuclear panic: Japan’s nuclear disaster spiral;s out of control amid warnings it could end in ‘apocalypse’… (dailymail.co.uk)
- Nuclear crisis deepens in disaster-struck Japan (revolutionizingawareness.com)
- Japan races to contain nuclear threat after quake (ajc.com)
go as far away as it is possible for you
in austria the people said no to the nuclear power
but this does not help us because around of our small country there are a lot of AKW
It’s sad that even when there’s a possibility of a nuclear meltdown, airlines still are not sympathetic to people’s plight. I mean, ok, business is business, but I would love to tell them, “Where’s your humanity, man?” It’s really so sad.
Pingback: the E archive « Flickr Comments by FrizzText