If earthquake, hide under a table.
If tsunami run uphill!
If nuclear catastrophe?
I’ve heard, that some airlines
demanded 7.000 $ for
a seat in economy class to
leave Tokyo by airplane.
Not a solution for millions …
- Japan’s emperor urges victims not to lose hope (msnbc.msn.com)
- Tokyo Electric may be held liable for nuclear plant explosions (reuters.com)
- The moment Japan’s cataclysmic tsunami engulfed a nation (jummacommunity.wordpress.com)
- Hilltop city in Japan becomes a refuge for earthquake, tsunami survivors – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- Official death toll has risen to 2,414 (windsorstar.com)
- Tokyo Electric may be held liable for nuclear plant explosions – Reuters (news.google.com)
- A nation in the grip of nuclear panic: Japan’s nuclear disaster spiral;s out of control amid warnings it could end in ‘apocalypse’… (dailymail.co.uk)
- Nuclear crisis deepens in disaster-struck Japan (revolutionizingawareness.com)
- Japan races to contain nuclear threat after quake (ajc.com)