The photographer David Mor made a great shot there in Jerusalem. My heart is touched not only, because I all my life was related to the Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus, not only because I am shocked (as we all) by the current nuclear disaster in Japan. My father was a baker. He is dead in the meantime (we all shall be), but this photo makes him alive again in my heart.
The photographer David Mor commented himself:
I can assure you the sweet buns are delicious especially when they are straight from the oven but to get them fresh and at a fair price you must be up before sunrise and find the bakery in a small dark alley somewhere in the Muslim quarter…
- “I made a mistake, once”: The second of three reflections on noir (abbottgran.wordpress.com)
- Unbearable Lightness_6 – Tomáš Libertiny (adventurousartist.wordpress.com)
- Pushing emails up a hill (brillianttimemanagement.wordpress.com)
- Are you becoming Sisyphus? (shareoftime.wordpress.com)
- Did the Great Philosophers Know Anything about Love? (marieclaire.com)