title=”my first typewriter” photo by FrizzTextFrizztext
Josette LeBlanc wrote at tokenteach“When I think back on when I first started blogging, I am amazed at the changes I’ve gone through. It’s hard to pinpoint if I changed because of my blog, or if I changed alongside my blog. No matter what the case may be, I’ve changed…” (Erica Johnson re-posted Josette LeBlanc in her THE DAILY POST-BLOG)
Quotation via the PRESS THIS-function: Finding My Voice via Reflective Blogging | Throwing Back Tokens | The Daily Post at WordPress.com.
frizz-comment: writing, feedbacks, ranking of topics: change us! I analyze which topics get more comments: political, personnel, art, psychology, philosophy, photography, movie or book reviews, writing in different styles: ironical, metaphorical, pathetically etc.
- Finding My Voice via Reflective Blogging | Throwing Back Tokens (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Why Should Academics Blog? (medicalhumanities.wordpress.com)
- Fortitude: An Important Blogging Lesson I Learned This Year… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Finding Your Voice – The Writer’s Greatest Challenge (broadsideblog.wordpress.com)
- Does This Blog Name Make My Content Look Weird?* (stirrup-queens.com)
- The emergence of the academic blogging (ibcomcti.wordpress.com)
- Three months on, my reflections on ‘BrownINK’ (lomonur.wordpress.com)
- Blogging ‘Etiquette’ (via Reflections from a Red Head) (tannyldh.wordpress.com)
- A year of bloggedy-bloggin’ (blessingtree.wordpress.com)
- Bloggin (englishcaddy.wordpress.com)
- Bloggin (juliebramleydotcom.wordpress.com)
- Oh-My-BLOGness (More Bloggin’ Besties!) (momblognetwork.com)