I’m still ashamed by the fashion disaster organized from my parents failing with their first school dress for me in the year 1951. No apologize.
1) me 1951 2) my wife 1965 3) we, just married 18xx?
photos via flickr.com by Frizztext + ancestors
My finding of the day: the article by chittlechattle at http://chittlechattle.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/any-of-these-bring-back-memories/: about 100 years of FASHION and the question:
“what was your worst fashion disaster?”
I’m still ashamed by the fashion disaster organized from my parents failing with their first school dress for me in the year 1951. No apologize. Maybe that no one was rich in the post war Germany 1951 in Wuppertal. So far the worst fashion excursion on my skin. And the best? My wife and me more than hundred years ago? [taken on an Octoberfest in Munich]
Enjoy 100 years of FASHION, found the link via
- Fashion vs. Style (hilitehead.com)
- Cambodia holds first-ever Fashion Week (livinginpp.wordpress.com)
- Green Fashion For Fall (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- New fashion & design magazine (fsimaging.wordpress.com)
- fashion is the new wild west (adventuresofbabyjanes.com)
- Fashion Week Twitpics of the Week! (fabsugar.com)
- Couture Fashion Week New York 15th Season Wraps with a Flourish of Style & Luxury (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)