There’s no snow in Miami or Tripoli, Sydney or Calcutta. But in Novosibirsk, West Siberia, they have enough. Does snow change our minds and moods, culture and horizons? Or the monsoon? Or living in a sand desert? No matter, which weather occurs to our souls???
title=”Street life” by Valery Titievsky, Novosibirsk – image sent to my flickr group BLOG IT! – click on the photo to enter his collection…
title=”desierto: tomando el sol” by dayangchi / David Benavent – image sent to my flickr group BLOG IT! – click on the photo to enter his collection…
- weekly-photo-challenge-winter (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- valery-titievsky-photographer (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Three Guys in Ded Moroz Suits Clean Out Pawn Shop in 47 Seconds in Novosibirsk (02varvara.wordpress.com)
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow… (springdogthis.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Poetry! Snow Inspires! (pm27.wordpress.com)