Christmas season is a license to feel happy and rich. Is it possible to celebrate that too much? I think so.
Two examples: [A] That Xmas tree for the price of 11 million dollars in an Arabian Hotel on the one (rich) hand and [B] on the other (not so funny) hand: British soldiers performing on their Royal Navy warship a silly version of Mariah Carey‘s Christmas song.
- A Xmas Message from HMS Ocean (Fun Video) (magsx2.wordpress.com)
- Grammar Gremlins: A Xmas or an Xmas? (knoxnews.com)
- Mariah Carey And Justin Bieber “All I Want For Xmas Is You” (now100fm.radio.com)
- Champagne and Christmas tree (ajandray.wordpress.com)
- Brazil’s floating Xmas tree (nation.com.pk)
- Hit, Miss or Messy Xmas Special – Vote (tellygunge.wordpress.com)