“Easter is all about a wise rabbit trying to steal the lead role from Jesus by using chocolate eggs to fool people.” [Tewin Sham]
4 photos by frizztext, click on the pictures to enter his flickr galleries!
we have our EASTER RITUALS: “SOL”-Eggs, put them two days into salty water, then divide the hard egg in the middle, splitting the yellow half and half, pull out the yellow, put into the white hole vinegar (balsamico) and oil, put the yellow half (as a hat) back to the place, mouth wide open – enjoy!
- Happy Easter! (soniapeh.wordpress.com)
- Happy Easter Eggs. (themomcamera.wordpress.com)
- Have a Happy and Sustainable Easter (sustainableecho.com)
- Egg-cellent Easter (afternoondlite.com)
- Happy Easter! Let’s look at some celebrity eggs (mirror.co.uk)
- Easter Egg Curry Cooked By Easter Bunnies! (ishitaunblogged.com)
- Happy Easter to all my readers! (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)
- Easter Celebrations (naomisnotes.com)
- Happy Easter! (annporter.wordpress.com)