1) to introduce the monorail there called “Schwebebahn” –
a train hanging over the street
(or in other sections above the river “Wupper“) – and
2) to feature the blues mood, that will grab you
by your throat in this dying part of the city.
The neighborhood’s name is Vohwinkel.
Black and white there, no colors, no hope –
but they like to listen to my happy blues …
- Back to Wuppertal with Pina Bausch (in English) (buencarmino.wordpress.com)
- Pina – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Pina (raydj.wordpress.com)
- Pina: a new 3D dance theatre film by Wim Wenders (lostateminor.com)
- Pina is the first European 3D Art House-Berlinale 2011 Wim Wenders (birgenengin.wordpress.com)