You can analyze the level of the moral of a nation, if you watch, how they treat animals: This already was understood 150 years ago by the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 – 1860). Actually we still have reasons enough to accept his finding.
photo by Ben Visbeek, Amsterdam, title=”Tailing the unique Irrawaddy dolphins”, on Flickr, sent to my group BLOG IT!
compare also my article WHALING:
The fluke of a whale as it dives photo by B℮n Visbeek, Amsterdam
- Killer Whales, Dolphins, Sardines and Algoa Bay – The video (charioteers.org)
- Is the dolphin dangerous (wiki.answers.com)
- Indonesian Fisherman Accused of Slaughtering Dolphins (uwtreasures.wordpress.com)
- Following Her Passion: A Scientist’s Quest to Study and Save the Humpback Whale [USA Science and Engineering Festival: The Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- The Cove and Dolphins (alivealways.wordpress.com)
- Marine lab research tracks pollutants in dolphins, beluga whales (physorg.com)
- J Hughes interviews Thomas White: In Defense of Dolphins (sentientdevelopments.com)
- Top Spots on Tenerife for Whale and Dolphin Spotting (prweb.com)
Shortlink for twitter: http://wp.me/s1g1gP-dolphins