In Moscow they are discussing actually, if they should put LENIN in a grave at last, not continue to show his body to thousands of visitors again in that Mausoleum at the Kremlin. It’s time to say “Good bye Lenin“, isn’t it? There are built enough sculptures of that man. Close his coffin, earth on that! Let’s say a HALLO to reality …
- Question: Should Lenin’s Body be Burried? (presurfer.blogspot.com)
- Goodbye Lenin: Russians Vote To Bury Vladimir, 87 Years After Death (newsfeed.time.com)
- The Death of Lenin, R.I.P. (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- In chilly Moscow, a heated debate over Lenin’s burial (worldblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Russians Asked to Vote on Where to Bury Lenin (foxnews.com)
- Goodbye Lenin: Russians Vote To Bury Vladimir, 87 Years After Death (via NewsFeed) (calculable.org)
- Lenin on Red Square: should he stay or should he go? (rt.com)
- Goodbye Lenin – Moscow, Russia (travelpod.com)
- No plans to relocate Lenin’s body (rt.com)
- Russian poll suggests support for Lenin burial (bbc.co.uk)
title=”El Presidente Barry Hussein Obama -
The November Socialist Revolution!
by Templar1307, on Flickr
sent to frizztext’s flickr group BLOG IT!