Loneliness, Count Down
Seren Coşkun, female photographer from Istanbul, Turkey, made an ironic composition about the topic LONELINESS.
34 days of loneliness..
Originally uploaded by Seren Coşkun
Seren Coşkun, female photographer from Istanbul, Turkey, made an ironic composition about the topic loneliness. I think it is also a joke, to debate (in the comments to her flickr photo pool and on her tumblr website), if the girl was lonely 42 days or 34
If you have friends to talk with, you surely count 42. If you are always alone with not a single soul to talk too, you maybe believe, this is a 34 days count down, and no one will correct you. (But from day 35. to 42., when he will return from his journey at last, you will be confused.)
- Loneliness In A Beautiful But Desolate Urban Jungle (Japan) (outsidecampers.com)
- Loneliness and You (socyberty.com)
- Are there loneliness genes? (genes2brains2mind2me.com)
- Loneliness ‘hidden killer’ of old (bbc.co.uk)
- Loneliness a ‘hidden killer’ that threatens health as much as obesity (news.bioscholar.com)
- The Loneliness of the Online Commenter (slog.thestranger.com)